Dallas Film and Creative Office’s Job Board (herein: Job Board) is designed to help organizations in the Dallas area (herein: Organization) reach mission-driven candidates for job opportunities. Organizations responsible for (1) all Job Board and content including but not limited to the job text / descriptions, logos, trademarks, images, URLs and all pixels that comprise the Job Board; and (2) all content and property to which the Job Board may direct viewers, as well as redirects (“Destinations”). Each Job Posting should not solicit applications for more than one position with the exception of creative team buildout. Job postings may be one of the following:
- Staff positions (full, part time and temporary)
- Casting calls
Job posting will expire upon the expiration/termination of the Job Posting order, all postings expire in 60 days and can be renewed until the position is filled. Customer will not copy, duplicate, scrape or reproduce jobs from a hiring company/organization’s website and upload them to the Job Board without the hiring organizations prior knowledge and authorization.
Where/if a hiring company informs Dallas Film and Creative Office that an organization has done so without its prior knowledge and authorization, Dallas Film and Creative Office reserves the right to remove such Postings immediately and without prior notice to the organization. Customer agrees that it will not, and will not enable or authorize any third party, by virtue of the Job Board, Destinations, or use of Dallas Film and Creative Office to:
- Ask for social security, protected information, illegal information in your region or solicit sensitive information not part of the traditional hiring process on any Job Posting.
- Create a job posting without a reasonable and legitimate intent to hire for a bona fide open job or the exact position listed;
- Job posting listed on Dallas Film and Creative Office targeted at children or teenagers (younger than 18). It is against our policies to advertise such posts to on our site;
- Create a job posting that intentionally misrepresents the job, responsibilities, hiring company/organization, or poster of the job;
- Are job posting only created to gain resumes and collect information and not fill a bona fide open job for the exact position listed;
- Fail to clearly disclose in any job posting that a position is commission-based, has nontraditional working conditions or compensation may constitute intentional misrepresentation;
- Post illegal jobs;
- Create job posting that requires payments or recruitment of others or that resemble franchises, club memberships, distributorships;
- Provide identifiable candidate resume or application data to any other parties;
- “Spam” or otherwise contact applicants for purposes other than related to the specific employment opportunity described in the Job Posting;
- Harass, stalk, or contact any applicant after they have asked not to be contacted;
- Create postings in the United States without possessing valid Federal or State Employer Identification Numbers, if applicable, or create job postings that would not allow compliance with applicable tax and employment laws;
- Create job posting that require applicants to pay for employment;
- Soliciting employees by intentional misrepresentation;
- Create job posting or engage in recruitment or hiring practices that would be a violation of the law in Customer’s state or country where the job is to be performed, or employer is located;
- Use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, modify, download, query or otherwise collect information;
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the jobs postings or any related technology;
- Create job posting that contains malware, spyware or any other malicious code or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Job Board or any device or system;
- Engage in or use Dallas Film and Creative Office’s website or Job Board to make solicitations, transactions or any communications that violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the prohibition of employment discrimination, or that violate applicable laws governing legal eligibility to work;
- Engage in any illegal or fraudulent conduct.
Job posting employer services are only for nonprofit organizations, foundations, educational institutions, associations, unions, government, B-corps, and or other entities that intend to do creative projects in and around the Dallas area. If any posts are discovered or reported that do not meet this criteria Dallas Film and Creative Office will remove the posting as soon as discovered.