Types of Listings
Film, Television and Commercials
- Crew calls lists local employment opportunities on a freelance basis.
- Cast calls provide actor and extras information on local (or potential local) projects.
- Staff positions are local, long term employment openings.
Animation and Interactive
- For Crew calls, at least part of the filming must be done in the Dallas area.
- For casting calls, intent to film locally if cast is found here &/or plan to use footage of casting call in the completed project.
- The project must have funding in place.
- Scripts must be submitted in a standard script format to the Dallas Film Commission (mailed or emailed). Scripts will be reviewed by the DFC for appropriate content. The film commission has the right to refuse job listings or to remove listings at any time. If content is graphic or explicit in nature, this must be noted on the listing form before consideration will be given to posting.
- Jobs listed must not charge fees for the application or audition process.
- If a minor is listed in a Casting call, a Parent/Guardian must be present (we may also require additional information to help ensure the safety of the minor).
- Unpaid listings will not be posted for commercials, corporate/educational, union projects &/or otherwise for-profit projects. Allowances will be made for student projects & ultra-low budget independent projects, but we strongly encourage some type of compensation be offered on all projects.