Coordinator (226 Days) – (RTP20220311-018)
Apply at www.dallasisd.org/careers
• Conceptualize, direct and shoot videos for a variety of audiences with minimal supervision.
• Concept and storyboard campaigns and participate in strategic and stylistic development meetings.
• Plan, facilitate and operate studio or field-based video production equipment.
• Effectively interpret needs and develop creative/technical solutions.
• Artfully edit, include appropriate graphics to enhance video and convert to appropriate format for
• Record master sound tracks; mix sound tracks, including voice, music and sound FX.
• Ensure visual audio and graphics elements standards are maintained across the entire video
• Coordinate video production and post-production process to effectively manage project workflow,
timelines, project direction and final deliverables.
• Responsible for proper use, storage, maintenance, upgrading of all editing equipment and organizing
video assets to be easily shared and archived.
• Responsible for maintaining database of source and master program files.
• Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited university, preferably in video/media or broadcast
• Two years of video production and post-production experience.
• A valid Texas Driver’s license.
• Knowledge of artful lighting, audio recording, casting, etc., in order to capture and tell a compelling
• Possess understanding of storytelling, design and editorial processes, as well as the ability to
integrate them with high production value.
• Ability to work in all video formats and delivery system.
• Experience in camera operation, understand lighting, know how to edit with Avid or similar systems.
• Graphic experience including Adobe suite of products.
• Ability to produce and edit short form, advertising and documentary style videos.
• Excellent organizational and self-management skills.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Dallas County
Work Locations: Dallas ISD / Office Of Broadcast & Programming Services
9400 N CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY SUITE 1200, Dallas 75231
Job: Coordinator I-Communications Full-time