- Producer (Interactive)
- Accounting Assistant
- Interactive Developer (Unity)
- Senior Accountant – Reel FX Dallas
- Executive Director, Dallas-Fort Worth Local
- TV Renovation Series – Casting
- Video Producer for Dallas ISD
- Video Post-Production Specialist – Animation
- Casting Homeowners for a TV Renovation Series
Dallas Creative Agency/Production Studio has an immediate opening for a full-time senior video post-production specialist. You’re a fluent generalist in 2D & 3D animation, editing and design, and can collaborate with our creative department to develop, create and deliver great videos and immersive media campaigns.
- Work as part of a team, primarily in post-production, to create a range of video projects such as brand campaigns and mixed-media marketing assets.
- Also work with the creative team in pre-production, production and post-production processes, collaborating in regards to scheduling, storyboards, asset acquisition, production preparation, production and post-production editing and animation.
- Assist with video shoots in-studio or on location.
- Ability to work low budget projects, but also have the expertise and skill to handle more complex productions for top-tier brands.
- A passion for creating innovative and engaging video works and an online portfolio of work examples and show reel.
- Post-production expertise with the ability to create beautiful work in video editing, motion graphics, and animation with strong sense of design, color and typographic aesthetics.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and a current NLE such as Premiere or Resolve.
- Advanced skill set of 2D & 3D animation techniques and workflows using 3D software such as Cinema 4D, ZBrush, Houdini, and GPU rendering plugins.
- Knowledge of lighting, lensing, composition, and pacing for both live productions and animation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment but also work independently.
- At ease with deadlines, cool under pressure, maintain a positive attitude and enjoy using skillset to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- On-set production experience, knowledge of cameras/equipment and the ability to coax great looking footage out of a camera would also be a big plus.
Ideally, you’re an entrepreneurial type who can see how current opportunities for video in today’s market can grow both our company and your career. Compensation is commensurate with the skills, experience, and value you bring.
If this is you, come help us grow!
Send resumes to