Website 1Vision Media
Who We Are
Come to work for an organization that truly puts their employees first. 1Vision media is a startup company in the multimedia industry that puts values and vision at the forefront of its goals. We understand that most organizations put profits before people, and we believe that thinking is upside-down. If “people are our greatest asset”, then we should foster a work environment that unconditionally respects and loves its people. 1Vision is building a media and production platform that will be the first of its kind in the nation. We have rapid growth plans to gain scale in the untapped markets of high schools and fan experiences. Our values and core beliefs align with our sponsoring partners and communities in ways that connect them, and we are honored and humbled to facilitate these unique partnerships. The right candidate will quickly rise to compensation levels above industry standard and could easily be tasked with building and leading a team as operations continue to expand. Our company is looking for the “right people” and the “right fits” that align with these values and give new meaning to the “work family”. If you are curious and would like to know about our human and technical needs and skillsets, we’d appreciate your application.
We manage live event productions, end user mobile applications, and front end applications to serve a variety of users. Initial development began in 2019 and continued to our beta rollout in 2020. We are rapidly expanding our offerings to serve more schools at more sites in 2022.
The Video Engineer will perform system integration, configuration and installation of audio, video, communications, and LED systems equipment, cabling, and terminations with an emphasis on quality and professionalism. Works with the 1Vision Production Teams complete planning, integration, testing, and ongoing support for all video production equipment and systems.
Who We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate has a passion for excellence in production and enjoys tackling new challenges. We need a self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of a product while communicating clearly and regularly with remote teams. This is an exciting and dynamic position with a lot of responsibility and an exciting pace. 1Vision keeps expanding, and having the right people in the right seats is crucial for the job satisfaction of our team members and the success of the enterprise.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Advanced configuration, installation and support of advanced video equipment in custom live sports production environments.
- Create and maintain technical documentation of processes and procedures used throughout normal video operations.
- Interact with vendors and internal teams to mitigate and resolve issues quickly.
- Track and update progress and details in trouble ticketing system while troubleshooting and performing fix actions
- Responsible for restoration of video and operational issues, troubleshooting and providing technical mitigations to operational problems.
- Develop and document problem resolution procedures required to meet serviceability requirements.
- Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent real world experience.
- 4+ years of experience in video engineering
- Ability to work on remote video equipment and to take initiative to learn multiple video systems, devices and architectures in in a faced paced environment.
- Advanced experience and understanding of video network architecture, data networking, and system operations are required.
- Operational experience with building, grooming, and troubleshooting various platforms.
- Excellent termination, cable management and organizational skills
- Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
- Ability to install, operate and service most AV equipment and systems
- Switching / routing / interfacing technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in running a project site, installs and leading a crew of technicians
- Ability to work outside regularly scheduled hours a plus
- Ability to operate power tools, lift heavy loads and work at heights using ladders and/or scaffolding
- Positive, professional image
For more information or to apply:
To apply for this job please visit 1vision.itnhire.com.